COVID-SAFE – TRAINING – RULES
1. PREPARATION & ITEMS TO BRING
- You MUST bring a full water bottle (water fountains are not available) and, if possible, personal towel & gel sanitiser.
- You MAY bring personal mitts, pads etc for own use only.
2. FEELING UNWELL
- Fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath are COVID symptoms. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please DO NOT attend class.
- Please notify us if you are unable to attend so we can offer your spot to someone else.
3. STUDENT OBLIGATIONS AT CLASS
- Please wait outside (spaced 1.5m apart) until you are asked to enter the hall by the Instructor.
- Enter the training space via the designated ENTRY DOOR and leave by the designated EXIT DOOR.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please sign into the class register and answer the Covid-19 related questions.
- Due to the current COVID-19 response, all students are required to be temperature tested prior to entering the training space. Your temperature will be checked with our infrared thermometer device.
- If your temperature is 37.4 degrees or under you may proceed to the training area.
- If your temperate is above 37.4 degrees another non-contact test is required 5 minutes after the first.
- If your temperature is still above 37.4 degrees you will be unable to train and we recommend that you seek further medical attention.
- Please use the same equipment with your training partner throughout the class.
Outside of the classes we ask that you follow social distancing guidelines and keep 1.5m away from others.
4. OUR OBLIGATIONS
- We will clean all equipment before and after classes.
- There will be hand sanitiser available for use in the classes.
- We will temperature check students attending classes.
** This document is subject to change without notice.