Training for School Groups
Teachers do a fantastic job of supporting and preparing our young people for their transition into adulthood and we would like to offer our assistance by providing a safety program that bridges the gap between the academic requirements of life and the reality that:
– 1 in 4 workers are attacked in the workplace,
– 1 in 5 males will be attacked by someone they don’t know; and
– 1 in 3 woman will be physically or sexually assaulted by a male.
At InDefence we are passionate and qualified to educate young people so they are significantly less likely to become a victim of violence. We believe strongly that education is the key to ensure their safety through the ability to make sound educated decisions.
This serious topic can be a hard course for people to deliver due to the nature of the content. That is why we would like to lift the burden off your shoulders and deliver it on your behalf.
Our goals for your school are to provide solutions that:
- Enhance the safety of young adults
- Provide tools to deal with conflict in social and workplace environments
- Allow young adults to maintain a professional public image under pressure of potential violence
- Provide young adults with simple, defendable and effective defensive tactics
- Provide legal parameters to ensure young adults operate appropriately in society
- Mitigate the risk of social and workplace violence, legal and psychological ramifications
- Provide a cost effective value added education program to protect students
- Create resilience in young adults
- Reduce psychological work cover claims and absenteeism in the young adults future workplaces
We offer both physical and non-physical training packages within our Be Mindful Be Safe program which is designed to prepare students to dealing with conflict and give strategies to significantly enhance their safety socially and within the workplace.
We provide training at a very competitive price. If you would like more information on what we can offer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
We run training sessions for a number of schools including:
– Assisi Catholic College
– Aquinas College
– Saint Stephen’s College
– Silkwood Independent School
– Bremer State High School
– Northern Collegiate
– Robina State High School
– Wellington Point State High School
– Logan City Special School
– Helensvale State High School
– Shailer Park State High School
– Coombabah State High School
– Gumflat School
– Upper Coomera State College
– Haileybury College
– William Duncan State School
– Varsity College
– Southport State High School
– Mt Alvernia College
– Benowa State High School