TRAINING FOR SCHOOL GROUPS
Teachers do a fantastic job of supporting and preparing our young people for their future. We would like to offer our assistance by providing a safety program that bridges the gap between the academic requirements of life and the reality that violence does exist in our society and unfortunately bad things do happen to good people.
At InDefence we are passionate and qualified to educate young people so they are significantly less likely to become a victim of violence. We believe strongly that education is the key to ensure their safety through the ability to make sound educated decisions.
This serious topic can be a hard course for people to deliver due to the nature of the content. That is why we would like to lift the burden off your shoulders and deliver it on your behalf.
Our goals for your school are to provide solutions that:
- Enhance the safety of students
- Provide tools to deal with conflict in social, school and home environments
- Provide students with simple, defendable and effective defensive tactics
- Provide legal parameters to ensure students operate appropriately in society
- Provide a cost effective value added education program to protect students
- Create resilience in students
We offer both physical and non-physical training packages:
Self Defence Training sessions physically cover the most common types of attacks that students may face. The sessions look at awareness, verbal de-escalation and lastly, how to physically defend a problem. The sessions can be tailored to suit your time frame from one hour sessions to programs that run for the length of the school term.
Non-Physical Training Programs
One guarantee in life is that we will all face conflict. We offer a number of modules and tools that can help your students identify and resolve conflict. From Schoolies Preparation Programs to Conversation Management, Identifying Dangerous Relationships and much more, please contact us for all the options.
Links to the School Curriculum
Click here to see how our training programs link in with the School Curriculum.
We provide training at a very competitive price. Please click here to contact us with your requirements.
We run training sessions for a number of schools including:
– Assisi Catholic College
– Aquinas College
– The Southport School
– Clayfield College
– Saint Stephen’s College
– Silkwood Independent School
– Bremer State High School
– Northern Collegiate
– Robina State High School
– Wellington Point State High School
– Logan City Special School
– Helensvale State High School
– Shailer Park State High School
– Coombabah State High School
– Gumflat School
– Upper Coomera State College
– Haileybury College
– William Duncan State School
– Varsity College
– Southport State High School
– Mt Alvernia College
– Benowa State High School