WOMENS SELF DEFENCE CLASSES
Our goal is to make you feel empowered, fitter, stronger and safer. And InDefence Krav Maga is just the system to give you those benefits!
The techniques you will learn are simple, effective and are not reliant on strength so even if you are attacked by someone alot bigger than you, you will still be able to effectively and efficiently defend yourself or your loved ones.
Just some of the benefits of training include:
- FITNESS We will motivate you to push yourself through some excellent fitness drills. There’s nothing like some group motivation!
- FUN!!! Even though self defence can be a serious topic, the classes are conducted in a fun and safe way. You may even make some new friends!
- SELF DEFENCE: Be your own bodyguard! Learn skills to protect yourself and your loved ones.
- MENTAL TOUGHNESS: Having the mental strength to Never Give Up will see you through many situations in your life.
- TIME OUT! Why not do something for you! Have some time out of your day to do something positive. You may even make some new friends along the way.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you start your journey to a safer, fitter, more confident and skilled you!
- Womens Self Defence Workshops and Courses
- Be Mindful Be Safe – a theory based workshop that will open your eyes to the little things you do everyday that make you vulnerable to failing casualty to persons whom intend to prey on good people like you.
- Private Lessons – give you the ability to train at a time and location convenient for you! The fastest way to gain real results!
WOMENS ONLY 6 WEEK FOUNDATION COURSE
Starting from Saturday the 2nd of February we will be running a 6 week Womens Only Krav Maga Self Defence Foundation Course!
This course will cover all the basic self defence moves, strategies, tips and tricks to make you more confident…… Plus it will get you oh so much fitter!
Who doesn’t want to be fit for summer, more confident and have kick-ass self defence skills!!
During the course you will cover:
- combatives (how to kick and punch effectively)
- defences to attacks such as chokes, bear hugs, punches,
- awareness strategies (understand the mind of a potential attacker)
- fitness drills! (10 minutes of tabata style fitness along with other drills during the class)
This course will give you the tools to escape danger and is a great introduction to Krav or even a chance to brush up on your skills.
The classes are run at Merrimac and consist of Krav, fitness, tactics and strategies and of course…fun!
When: Starts Saturday 2 February 2019 (6 weeks)
Where: Merrimac State School, 2 Boowaggan Road, Merrimac
Cost: $150 (Earlybird special $140 if paid for by 25th January 2019)
Please have a look at the following clip:Are You Aware?